Thursday, July 12, 2012

Experimenting

I have many projects and ideas on my mind, so I figured the best thing to do is get started and make things! Here are some in-progress photos of a color (scary, I know) project. A friend told me he heard about a way to reclaim the negatives from Fuji 100C instant film. Since I've been wanting to experiment with size and color more I thought this was a good place to start. I've been feeling limited by the size of the instant film, so I am hoping experimenting with the negatives will allow me to break those boundaries and combine the analog fuji images with digital techniques to make larger images.




I played a little with my very basic scanner but I won't have access to a transparency scanner until this weekend. More experimenting will happen then.

No comments:

Post a Comment